[Food Review] Le Pont Boulangerie @ Sri Petaling fun and tasty date~ ^3^

12:56 AM

Halo halo lovelies and foodies. Its been some time (I know is a lil long time la.. ^.^''') being MIA again as kinda busy with my Foodilicious and ShoppShop page lately ^.^''' Anyways, I do realize that is been sometime I missed a lot of food dates lately. Thanks to Arisa for giving me such yummy date with Le Pont Boulangerie @ Sri Petaling as this place really do give me a lot of memory of adventurous and yummilicious day <3



Is my very first time visiting Le Pont Boulangerie though it just located near to my KL home ^^''' . Le Pont Bolougerie dining area is located on the second floor where is a lovely place to have a meal with love ones. Their first floor is mainly focus on bakery and coffee where is perfect place for relaxing business meet ups (my personal opinion la xD).

This is a sneak peak of lower ground look ^.^

This place really do give me such bakery feel.. xD
Once go upstairs,...


... we are here at the dining area of second floor ^.^

Le Pont is a place that connect us to the wonderful experience of French patisserie and a good cup of coffee with your love ones. For my personal review, this place really do look awesome as here do make me feel having a lil fine dining cuisine as the place just so classy and trust me, I'm sure many ladies (and gents xD) would love to visit here as there are many photogenic spots to have 'selfies' or 'wefies' date yo ^.^b

Let's check out with their menu ^@^ *mouth watering*

Sous vide cooking that originated from France where is a cooking technique that utilizes precise temperature control to deliver consistent results. With such cooking technique, the cooks do ensure the food is moist, juicy and tender. And this is the reason why I fall in love with their food as although their dish look in small portion, but is really filling meal where I just can't forget how it taste. Besides, this place is highly recommend to coffee lover as Le Pont do serve the specialty coffee and craft drinks.

Aromatic BBQ Wings (6 pcs) => RM22.90
Cheesy Baked Escargot => RM24.90
Smoked Mussel Pot => RM30.90

Sous Vide Duck Breast => RM38.90

Le Pont Waffles => RM14.90

Cold Brew Black => RM13.90

Fruity Tango => RM16.50 

This yummilicious date really do made my day before I back to Perak for other engagement. So this are my reviews.. ^@^

Environment => 8/10
Such classy yet relaxing place to have gathering with love ones

Foods => 9/10
Other than the food is yummy, the dish really do made us full even in small portion

Oh yeah!?! Before I forget about this, the 'fun' date at Le Pont here I mean having VR experience while dining yo. Though I'm not sure do they still have this VR moment for you to enjoy as is a experience for kids that want to have fun while parents are a lil busy in dining. What an awesome and helpful idea right? =0=b

Okay.. preparation to have VR date xD *so excited*


Therefore, for fun moment...

Fun => 9/10
Is my very first time having VR moment and I just can't forget the excitement till now xD

And that's my yummilicious story of Le Pont Boulangerie @ Sri Petaling. What about lovelies and foodies give a try here? I'm sure you will have some fun while dining here. Do share with me your yummy fun date at my comment box below or email me to queenbiifoodie@gmail.com for any collaboration, events, suggestions or even casual chat yo ^.^b Till here my food story of the day and do stay tune with me as there's more story to be told o.. ^.^ Have a yummilicious day ahead and Foodilicious ^@^v

Location:
Le Pont Boulangerie (Sri Petaling)
No. 19, Jalan Radin Bagus 9,
Bandar Baru Seri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Contact no:
03 - 9055 3833

Check out more here ^.^
Instagram => @lepontboulangerie


Extra!!
Just a sharing with you guys on how I look when I'm having VR date xD (mostly can be say I'm like syok sendiri and just playing alone ^.^''')



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe