Marina Island Frenzy Water Park date~ ^.^v

11:47 AM

Hey hey lovelies and foodies. How was your day going as we are at the month of July ^.^ Really so sorry for not keeping my word on updating my blog often as after my last post of Discussion issue >.<''''. Well, all I can say is that thank you for giving me a lot of motivational advise and really do give me the answer what I should do to be better me ^.^Thank you so much ^.^

While struggling of my final decision, why not have some fun to find back the old me? As I remember, sport industry is not an issue for me as I do play netball and basketball during my high school. Of cause, it's a lil hard for me now as I don't even have much energy to jog and carry up myself ^^"""

At Lumut Perak here, there's a quite tiring but exciting fun water park. If you guys do watch a game show named US Wipeout or US American Ninja Warrior (if not mistaken ^^'''), Frenzy Water Park do give you the similar awesome game experience yo. Why awesome? It's because it's not a land game, but it's a SEA game (We must wear life jacket even though you know how to swim. This is why I'm tired after 2 hours of the game =.=).

Layout of the game
Photo credits to: Marina Island Facebook page
This is the layout of the game area and it's not all yo cause they do say there's more (just still under construction). Because of last minute decision, I didn't bring any of my belongings including my GoPro to let you guys have the idea what I'm trying to explain the excitement. I do fail and keep drop into the sea while taking up the challenge as I have a lil issue to manage my balancing.

Game time is now!

The game is getting challenging and exciting yo ^.^

And it's not a joke as I'm sure kids do love it as well.\
Photo credits to: Frenzy Water Park website

I'm sure and understand you guys will be worry and concerns about kids not suitable to play this other than they are a lil scare. I do agree as most of my young cousins (9 years old is the youngest) do very scare to play at first. But after the first time, they keep bugging my aunt to bring them for second round as they love the game so much (kids are very active than adults is all I can say /.\''')

So yeah, what is my review of this game zone? Well, though its very tiring game, but have some fun with family, why not? Really should give a try here as I'm sure you guys will have a lot of fun with friends, family and yourself as you can build your stamina better (this is a natural gym area to build up your muscles ^.^).

Those photos are not from me, its from Marina Island Facebook page and Frenzy Water Park website. I will share more photos about this game area as I'll be back for get myself better in sport industry. Stay tuned with me and Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends. Maaf zahir dan batin for any mistakes that I have done and hurt your feelings. ^.^

Till next update and Foodilicious ^.^v

Information is here


Thanks for Marina Island and Frenzy Water Park for the fun ^.^

Some bonus pictures maybe? (Hope you guys don't mind of kiddy kind photography skill ^^'')

All of my younger cousins very excited to play the game ^^''
Let me have a syok sendiri picture first as memory before start the game. ^.^

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. oh wow.... so nice.. I was not aware there is this place in Pangkor... I want to go there too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The location is not at Pangkor, is near Teulk Batik and is at Marina where there is ferry to Pangkor yo.

      Delete
  2. What awesome fun you had. I can't wait to go there but I don't seem to be able to arrange my time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This location really a must to visit to seek fun yo.

      Delete
  3. wow~ looks so nice !! I wanna play this when i go Pangkor~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exact location is at Marina Island where is near to Pangkor yo. Hope this sharing will make your day excited to have water park date. ^.^

      Delete
  4. yea, ho sei liao! A new destination to add in in Pangkor trip, tq for the sharing yo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope this sharing do made your day. The exact location is near to Pangkor yo.

      Delete
  5. my kids are still too young, but it does look really fun! for children, and adults alike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't see your playing photo with the slide! I saw this slide when i watch vlog from youtube, looks so fun and colorful playground for adult XDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Complete fun I would say! I too feel liking visiting this place..

    ReplyDelete
  8. no wayy! I wanna go too! I cant swim but there are safety jackets right

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Wonderful. My friend already ask me to go there on next vacation. Very nice. Love travel so much

    TrendslinkBlog Latest post: Samsung Introduces Galaxy S7 Edge Limited Edition Olympic Theme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I think this place would be fun! But I can't swim T_T

    ReplyDelete
  11. seems really nice! i would love to visit if i have chance some day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lumut Perak is so happening! I wanna go there for vacation one day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great place to bond with family members and to have fun at the same time.
    Will certainly share the piece with my extended family in Perak so that they can go and enjoy the place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so fun. I want to visit the theme park too. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, never know got such a nice place here! Can have so much of fun there, especially with friends and family :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Want to go because it looks so fun! No harm trying to be a kid again to enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Didn't know such place exist in Pangkor!! All the games looks so familiar as seen in Korean TV Show Runningman...kekeke, must be really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so much fun! would like to enjoy it when I am in Pangkor too :)
    cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like an enjoyable trip! I havent been to Pangkor for a while now. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe