Running Man Restaurant date~ ^.^v

4:29 PM

Hey hey lovelies and foodies. Though weather is a lil (or very) hot nowadays, hope you all doing well yo. ^.^

Today just wanna share with you guys about the Korean cuisine I had at Sitiawan here. I'm sure for those Korean drama fans very familiar with Running Man show right? Those quite popular, funny and exciting game show all around the world. After I get a lot of comments for this show, I do watch few episodes of this show just to fill up my spare time ^^"". BUT... would you guys give a try to this Korean restaurant named Running Man as well?

It's hard for me to explain much as its quite new well known Korean restaurant at Sitiawan here. All I know we need to make reservation in advance as it's hard for them to handle too many customers ^^"". Based on rumors that I know / heard, this restaurant is actually second Korean restaurant branch of Hamba Korean Restaurant, Lumut as well. I will tell you guys more details when I have the chance to understand more about this restaurant. The environment is not bad and so do the dishes (very satisfy portion...for me la... ^^''''). Maybe lovelies and foodies have a try here and tell me what do you think about this restaurant. 

Last but not least, just a sharing of simple and rough photo shoot of the Running Man restaurant (as I'm too busy in eating and observing session ^^""). Do drop me comments or suggestions to queenbiifoodie@gmail.com to tell me what's your point of view. Have a great day and Foodilicious. ^.^v

Location:
Running Man Restaurant
No 95, G Floor, Medan Sejahtera 2,
Jalan Sejahtera 2, 32000 Kampung Sitiawan,
Perak.

Business Hours:
Mon - Sun   : 11.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. , 6.00 p.m - 11.00 p.m.
Rest Hour    : 3 p.m - 6 p.m.

Contact:
05 - 691 8088

Website:
Facebook - Running Man Restaurant (https://www.facebook.com/Running-MAN-Restaurant-185808788442724/info/?tab=page_info)

Remarks:
They do serve porky, so...  it's a non-halal restaurant ^^'''

Welcome to Running Man Restaurant.. ^.^
Clean and ready to get busy environment~
Yup, refillable appetizer~
Gyeran-jjim
Steamed egg~ xD
Tteok-bokki
Sticky rice with vegetables
RM 25
Samgyeopsal (grilled Pork belly), Moksal (Pork Neck) and BBQ Chicken
Meaty dish... doesn't really know their price as I order by set dish ^^'''
Bonus: Meet my mom, younger brother and me. We are the piggy family as we can't stay away from foods.
^.^


You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. wow... Sitiawan, Thank you for the sharing, definitely will try if I have opportunity step there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting restaurant! The food looks pretty good too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do taste awesome for me as its pure Korean cuisine as the the boss is Korean :)

      Delete
  3. Hahaa! Runningman Restaurant in Malaysia! LOL! All fans must have flock there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really can be say full house everyday and mostly are high school kids gathering xD

      Delete
  4. That signboard! My sister would love this, she's a fan of the game show. I tried sticky rice before at other shops, maybe will give this a try. But can't stand spicy food so have to eat in moderation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope this sharing do made your day as this restaurant not only name is cute, but you will know how is it feel to eat pure Korean cuisine :)

      Delete
  5. The restaurant look quite small is it? looking at the food picture, they look good but too bad they serve pork. i would have gone there if they are halal one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The place do look small for causual dining area, but there are party area for those want to have gathering with friends which is quite not bad yo.. :)

      Delete
  6. Wah really? If I go to Sitiawan i will definitely stop and eat at this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope my sharing do made your day and be your guide... :)

      Delete
  7. My sisters would become crazy over this restaurant. Perhaps I will bring them over next time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Running man restaurant at Sitiawan? Gyeran-jjim is always my favorite dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then looks like you should have a try here as the boss are Korean and they serve pure Korean cuisine yo... :)

      Delete
  9. Running Man Restaurant? That was really cool I love the name of this restaurant as I love to watch Running man and looks how delicious the food are =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, it's a must try restaurant as the owner of this restaurant is Korean and it will made us feel we are dining at Korea yo... :)

      Delete
  10. Lovely piggy family. Good to dine-in and enjoy food together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the name of the restaurant as i'm a fan. ahaha. the food look very nice and delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a must try restaurant as they do serve by Korean with Korean style yo.. :)

      Delete
  12. wow!!!Running Man!!! Hahaha!!the name so cute!!!Miss korea food!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! My family is a big fan of running man! Too bad that they serve pork here, but man, REFILLABLE BAN CHAN! Not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya... Its a lil too bad for Malay friends as they are non halal restaurant. Anyway, hope my sharing do made your day. :)

      Delete
  14. So cute snapchat piggies. Must be so much fun to visit this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really not bad as they do serve pure Korean cuisine.

      Delete
  15. the restaurant name is so cute! I wanna try it too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. running man restaurant look like i must make a trip to perak soon...thanks for introducing..

    ReplyDelete
  17. The owner of this korean restaurant must be a fan of running man like me ! Look forward to try this korean cuisine when i'm at Lumut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The owner might not only the fan of Running Man, but they are pure Korean as well and serve us pure Korean cuisine as well yo. Hope my sharing do made your day... :3

      Delete
  18. Nice concept of a Korean restaurant, too bad it's quite far for me >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^"" maybe it's a sign for you to travel for yourself date?

      Delete
  19. Is there any reason why it's called running man restaurant? Love how they're so generous with their kimchi! Some shops only give a little bit in the refills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess its because the Running Man was the hit of TV show and would let people would find their restaurant for food date since the owner of this restaurant is pure Korean yo. Anyway, I just guessing la... ^^""

      Delete
  20. can't believe even got running man restaurant now, but no complaints as i really love korean food!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I went to Sitiawan two weeks before you shared this post. Awwww... If you share earlier, I can visit liao... /.\ Okay la, next time go...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe